Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the flipside

silent tears flow down my face as i think of you, the girl iv loved more than anyother, more than myself or this life. the one id do anything to make happy, no matter what it did to me, how much it tore me. i remembered when we would stay up all night, promising eachother how we would always be there for eachother, promising we would always love eachother, the promises that have left nothing but these silent tears streaming down my face. now that iv gone numb to everything but this dull knife twisting into my core, all i hear is the silence of the vacuum in my empty heart, all i can feel is the flames engulfing all my passion and my love, and all i smell are the ashes left behind. but how could you know any of this, not how broken i am, down to my heart and soul, shattered like a glass heart. im cold... im so cold here now without your warmth so empty without your light filling me, and so hollow without your smile infront of me.