Tuesday, September 21, 2010

more experiments

baby, im not gonna lie, i want you
im not gonna look anymore now that iv found you
baby, you mean the world to me, so im not gonna act anymore
imma be me if you let me be with you

eternal, graceful, the flow of your body as we dance, its majestic
baby girl, never leave my arms, im gonna keep you safe from this world
im gonna promise you that ill be everything you need me to be
baby, imma be me, if you let me be with you

lights out baby, we are gonna play under the stars tonight
im gonna make this, our one night together, a night to remember
laying my heart bare, im gonna be honest with you, ill promise you always
im gonna be me, if you let me be with you.

this roller coaster called love we are gonna try tonight
we are young, free, wild and hopeful, holding hands
kissing your candy lips, baby im going to hold you tight tonight
imma be me, if you let me be with you

there is just something about that sugar acid smile of yours
just something about your clear sky ice yes
something about the poisonous way you say my name
baby, be your deadly self, so i can be poisoned by you

kill me slowly with your venom kiss
light my soul on fire with your touch
suffocate me with your silent breath
baby, kill me, so i can love you