Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the sinner

iv sinned against myself
i told myself i wouldnt love
told myself i wouldnt cherish
told myself i couldnt need
iv sinned.
the pain she drove through my heart
the like the slow suffocation of drowning
left me alone in a hollow, deathly cold room
with walls made of mirror, forcing me to see
to see my flaws and imperfections crystal clear.
to let my shame burn me away, leave me broken and forsaken.
made a promise to myself that i wouldnt love till i let my glass heart mend.
then i sinned
i saw you
you took me in your heart and made me smile
took all my pain and suffering away, and made me whole.
i loved you, you where my pure spirit of love, my complete dream.
i wanted you, cherished you, held you above everything else i held dear.
nothing could compare to my love for you, our hearts where stuck to eachothers
your smile made me laugh, and your frown made me cry.
every thought of my existence went to you, every dream in my soul centered around you.
we made a mistake.
you where torn from me, ripped apart from my soul
a hole remained where you where in my heart, and my soul leaked out on the earth
as the life dripped poured from my soul, i watched a lily grow from the ground
a beautiful memory of you, that i would cherish, cherish until the devil of the night
he came, he shredded my lily, and thrashed my memorys of you, and i finally died
fading into this life it broke me that you where gone.
all be cause i sinned
all because im a sinner
its a sin for me to love
but all i can do is love you
so ill be punished for my sins
for im a sinner.