Friday, March 12, 2010

At 6am...

In the early morning when everyone is still asleep, and i hant even closed my eyes for the night, i end up writing a song, here is what it turns out to be

if i could ask for just one thing, have just one wish it would be to hold you in my arms tonight, to stare into your eyes, eyes brighter than a thousand stars. oh girl, im so desperate to see you, to hold, so wanting to hear your voice singing and filling the air with its sweet melody. im so tired of being all alone, iv become so desperate for your embrace, to hear you say i love you. iv cried so long, and im on my knees begging for your love, all alone i dont think i could make it thru this world. i know we havnt known eachother long at all but i know i love you and i want to be with you i wouldnt care the distance or the wait, my dream is to hold you in my arms. oh beautiful qirl i swear i would wait for you to go thru every guy in the world to let you see that you belong with me, id give you everything that i am, my heart on a string, but i dont want to miss anything. every breath i take i fall even more in love with you, every conversation steals my breath away, i love you so much