Thursday, March 11, 2010

An actual song... someone asked for it

Ok, for day two im going to post another of my older songs, this one a friend asked me to write for them, lol they she said she liked it, but this is one of the few with actual verses, enjoy :D.

I sit watching the stars thinking of the night when we first met, thinking of that magical night where i held you under the stars for what seemed eternity. i remembered the moment when you whispered that you loved me i swear i would have flown away with you.
I swear iv loved you
Ill swear to always love you
No matter what the cost
Would you love me to?
Now we live so far apart, oh so far apart, and i cant stop dreaming of you every night, the thoughts of you invade my heart, mind, and soul. I lay in the bed wishing with all my heart that i was with you, with my arms around you holding you close and whispering into your ear.
I swear iv loved you
Ill swear to always love you
No matter what the cost
Would you love me to?
My heart now tells me to leave, leave everything here and to go to you, its trying to find somewhere it belongs. But for now... tonight ill look at the stars and think of the night we first met. All this pain that your not here, i hope to cast it away with that magical memory under the stars.

oh, and btw, subway is DELICIOUS!
<33