Friday, March 12, 2010

Couples

So tell me, If your with someone do you share EVERYTHING with them? i mean more than a seat or a drink, like to you want to share your all? your feelings, dreams, terrors, emotions, and maybe eventually your life?

tell me everything you are, tell me everything you want, tell me what your heart tells you. show me im not alone in this story. this story in my heart that youve started. promis you will help me finish what youve started. stay with me till the end, let me hold your hand through the end, your my guiding light, youve shown me the way i want to go. your beautiful dark eyes so clear and so bright make me want to be everything to you. so share with me everything that you are. share with me everything you will be. share yout life with mine. hold my hand till the end of time, share your life with mine.