Thursday, March 11, 2010

ok, for starters

Ok, so this is my first blog, and honestly im not expecting a high turn out lol, but thats cool. I made this because someone suggested i do is and so i was like, sure, whatever, ill make one.. but OMG it took forever to land on a decent name that i liked lol. Anyway this is prolly gonna be mainly for songs, so since this is the FIRST post, imma put up the first song i ever wrote.

As i stare into your eyes i drown in their endless depths, i can feel my heart being pulled into those wonderful eyes. If i told you that you were beautiful, would you smile at me? with your perfect smile that makes my day brighter. would you sneak out in the middle of the night to be with me, to sit with me, to let me hold you... under the stars with you in my arms, could this night be any more perfect? If i told you that my heart skiped when i heard your name, would you believe me? If i told you that my heart was in your hands tonight, would you cherish it, hold it, and protect it? if i told you that you complete me, that you make me see clearly, would you trust me? i love everything i know about you, and i yearn to know more, and i want to show you what all i see in you. This feeling, i cant shake it, make it go away, this vampyric addiction, leaving me alone in full submission when im with out you. Every moment when im with out you, every breath i take when your not with me leaves me weak and lost. If i were to tell you that i loved you, would you, could you... i know we arent the same, and i know we're unprepared, and i know it will be hard, the road rough and angry, but even with all this staring us in the face, if i told you that i loved you, would you love me?
hope you enjoyed it:)